“Jade T. Perry is a writer, speaker, higher ed professional, and co-founder of the Mystic Soul Project. With intricate prose and humorous empathy, her writing makes deep dives into blackness, womanism, and the chronic pain and joy of life before resurfacing with cathartic wisdom” – Dr. Lakshmi Ramgopal, Professor, Writer, & Performance Artist
Welcome! I’m so glad that you’re here! The mission of my work is to offer ideas & narratives that empower readers to thrive & to creatively challenge secular and sacred systems toward greater levels of inclusion. This work is multi-faceted and interdisciplinary – including writing, speaking, healing / intuitive arts, group facilitation / moderation, and more. Enjoy the content provided here & catch me at the following venues!
2017 – 2018 Events
(Additional updates to come)
- March 16, 7pm, Featured reader, Whine Club #9: Hope, Uncharted Books,
- April 23, 5:30 pm, Co-presenter, OPEN Engagement conference workshop, “Beauty Breaks: On Tender Resistance”, (for POCs). Co-presenting with Beauty Breaks visionary, Amina Ross & meditation teacher / performance artist, Sojourner Zenobia, Chicago, IL
- April 26, 8:30 pm, Panelist, Detoxify Christianity Panel Series: Detoxify “Reconciliation” – Panel Streamed
- May 14, 5pm, Featured reader, “Mothering”, Compound Yellow, Oak Park, IL
- June 14, 8:30 pm, Featured reader, Ace of Cups I, Curated by Lakshmi Ramgopal, Chicago, IL. Click here for more details!
- January 2018, Mystic Soul Conference, (Co-founder)
Views expressed on this site are solely my own and are not affiliated with any organization or institution I have been a part of, past or present. JadeTPerry.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License. View the full copyright & sharing clause here.
Photo Credit: Ally Almore